We may be tea lovers but Huski have created a truly sustainable travel cup made with real coffee husks. With a handy, leak proof lid this is the perfect travel cup for hot or cold drinks.
Coffee husks, also known as coffee chaff – is the green, external casing of the coffee bean. It’s removed for coffee production, creating mass quantities of natural pollution.
Huski Home, a family run company based in the UK recycles coffee husks to create a durable, environmentally friendly, non-toxic material.
For use with loose leaf tea, first infuse your tea in a pot and then dispense into the Huski
- Non-toxic, melamine, BPA and silicone-free
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Leak-proof flip lid and a non-slip base
- Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
- Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
- Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
- Available in sizes of 400ml