Terms and Conditions
When you place an order with us it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions, our Delivery and Returns Policy and our Privacy and Security Statement.
If you are unhappy with any part of these terms and conditions, you should contact us before placing an order using the contact details below.
You may place an order through our website or by telephone and by doing so, you are making an offer to Tips & Leaves to purchase the goods outlined in your order upon the terms described in your order.
When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, credit/debit card, phone and address details. This information is required in order to process your request and inform you of acceptance of your order. A contact phone number is needed so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order.
After placing an order online, we will confirm that your order has been received but our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched to you.
Please note that we will not be able to meet any obligations as a result of the following reasons:
- If the product you ordered is out of stock
- We are unable to authorise your payment
- If there is a product description or pricing error
- If customers fail to meet order criteria outlined in the Terms & Conditions
- If we are temporarily unable to deliver due to conditions that are beyond our control
- Tips N Leaves reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any point.
Should there be a problem with your order, we will contact you either by phone or email. Please ensure that you check all items on receipt, as faulty or damaged items must be reported within 3 days of receipt of the parcel.
Please note that whilst we will make every effort and reasonable care to keep your order details and payment secure, we cannot be responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any information that you supply when accessing or ordering from the Tips & Leaves website. When placing an order you will be added to our email list. However should you wish not to receive mailings, please inform us and we will remove you.
Product Pricing & Descriptions
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the product at the exact moment you place an order. The images shown online are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be binding.
Cancelling your Order
If you are not happy with products you have chosen and received, you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish under the Distance Selling Regulations, provided you exercise your right no longer than 3 working days after the day on which you receive the products.
Should you wish to cancel your order prior to dispatch, please contact us by email email@example.com
If your order has already been dispatched we will be more than happy to offer you an exchange or a refund provided that the products are returned complete and with the original packaging. Please note that, with the exception of faulty items or goods damaged in transit, we are not responsible for return postage.
In the unlikely event that a parcel arrives damaged or faulty or you wish to return it, you are entitled to a full refund . Please contact us by email. Please note that all items need to be returned within 30 days of receipt of the parcel, complete and with the original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please note that, with the exception of faulty items or goods damaged in transit, we are not responsible for return postage.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.